[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Notes

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 3 08:51:11 PST 2005

Thanks to Kat's notes:

11/2/05 Populace Notes

30 in attendance

Lughnasad Event Steward bids are due by 12/21/05.

Gate Fund balance $773.67

I survived the Holidays Party 01/21/05 at Aingeal’s

Three Kings 11-13: Do we want to take a garage pavilion for the field? If so who can transport it?

11/5 Sewing day at Aingeal’s

11/6 Archery

11/16 Officer’s meeting

11/19 Sewing day if needed

11/20 Archery: No Heavy or Light fighter practice

11/26 bardic at Aingeal’s

BOD is contemplating disbanding the Chirurgeonate: If you have comments on this matter forward them to Kingdom and Society Chirurgeons.

A&S: 12/10 Brewery tour 01/07 Duct tape double w/s 02/13 Scribes

Archery: Equipment and supplies purchased, 1 new comer at last practice, Nov-Dec schedule will flex based on holiday activities and weather.

KM: 5 fighters in armor at last FP, Big events for fighters in Nov. 3 Kings and Autumn Melees, No FP in Nov., 12/18 may be re-scheduled due to Holiday activities, Paperwork has gone out to Stonekeep Armory accepting their offer to donate damaged/unfinished armor pieces and materials to the Shire.

Rapier: Nov and Dec practice cancelled

Exchequer: $950.00 Officer budget passed, will be signed at Nov officer’s

Bank Bal: $3568.49, outstanding receipts are due by 12/15 for re-imbursement, any purchase over $25.00 that is not in the budget must go before the Populace for approval, the Exchequer’s budget is to cover bank fees.

Herald: No news

Hospitaler: “Ain’t done diddley

Chronicler: Kat and Kaz have submitted bids for Office, Do we want a Yule issue of the Scarlet letter? If so, submissions due by Thanksgiving.

 Bice presented Dana with a key to help balance her walk since she’s not wearing the Seneschal’s Key.

The Populace voted to reimburse Dana $28.42 for fabric purchased that can be used to decorate our pavilion.

Padraig gave a short presentation on the History of Ansteorra

Morgunn will be in town on leave for 19 days beginning 12/23.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!