[Loch-Ruadh] re: three kings

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 20:17:08 PST 2005

Glad you guys can make it! The meal for Saturday is
still open. I am making the vegetable beef soup (it
will have pasta shells in it as well) and the meal
contributions so far are:

Baroness Dana - Bread
Lady Catrin - Rabbit food.. aka veggies
Bear and Brighid - cheese and crackers
Alric and Fiona - SNICKERDOODLES!!

Am I missing anyone? Anything?

So far the meal head count is about 20.

Kaz, Elizabeth, Catrin, Tegwared, Dana, Bear, Brighid,
Angela, Caerell, Tom, Crystal, Jacky, Alric, Fiona,
Kat Cathal and 4 kids ......

Anyone else?

Lady Kat

Tom, Jacky, and I are going to Three Kings after all.
Is it too late to get
in on the meal on Sat? If not, what can we bring?

Thanks,
Crystal