[Loch-Ruadh] Veterans Day

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:30:02 PST 2005

To all of our Veterans and Active Duty,
As someone who has never served in the Armed Forces, but has enjoyed the
Freedoms you have provided for me, Thank You. Whether in war or peace, your
sacrifices are appreciated by this American and his family. Your willingness
to serve, at the expense of family life, career aspirations and financial
gains, often without recognition, shows the true character of you men and
women. This country and its citizens owes you a debt which can never be
fully paid, or even fully expressed. Only you know the true meaning behind
the phrase, "America's freedom isn't free".
Thank you.

 On 11/11/05, Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:

> O thus be it ever when free-men shall stand
> Between their lov'd home and the war's desolation
> - Francis Scott Key, The Star Spangled Banner
>
> To all Veterans and all those presently serving our nation,
> I salute you, my brothers and sisters in arms.
> I am both proud and humbled to counted among your number.
>
> Padraig
> (Samuel "Doc" Milligan, MSgt, USAF Retired)
> --
> Nunc est bibendum.

Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)