[Loch-Ruadh] health

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 17:44:34 PST 2005

I had my procedure Friday. It went ok. It wasn't what
was making me sick. (while my artery is a little
narrow it wasn't narrow enough to be worried or to
cause my symptoms)So we get to start over again.
I'm fine today... Just very sore and tired. I spent
the majority of the weekend sleeping and reading To
Kill a Mockingbird. ( I finished it in one daY)
Thank you Wolfie for keeping me and my dad company
Friday. It helped keep my dad from freaking out. Also,
thanks for the grub... It was one less thing I had to
worry about.
Emma

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown