[Loch-Ruadh] was 3 Kings now trailer

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 15 07:04:07 PST 2005

The trailer still sits on the side of the road as far as we know. The only portable welding person we could reach cannot do the work until Wed., and we haven't found another trailer that ours can be loaded on. Were hoping that we may be able to get our emergency tow service to pick it up by going back out there Thurs evening.

Catrin

Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
So what happened to the old trailer?

Gwen