[Loch-Ruadh] OT - humor

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 16 21:30:53 PST 2005

Just remember to tell them not to worry about the green stuff.
It may look bad, but it's not.

Crandall, Olde Foole

Rhonda New <rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
My Lord Crandal,
Shame on you for making me snort hot coffee out
my nose!  The IT guys are gonna have a hard time
cleaning out my keyboard.

//Elizabeth

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net wrote:
4630.1
A fiftyish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight.

Her husband watches her for a while and asks,? "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look?? What's the matter with you?"

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says,? "I don't care... I just came from having a mammogram and the Doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old.

The husband said,? "What did he say about your 56 year old ass?"

"Your name never came up,"? She replied

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
Loch-Ruadh mailing list