[Loch-Ruadh] free birds

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:04:33 PST 2005

I took a pair of birds from her a couple months ago and they are absolutley
beautiful. It looks like they have clouds on their breasts, and there is a
bit of yellow on their heads. I wonder if they are from the same family.
However, we did have to buy our own cage. I'm not saying that this is the
case this time, but it is a possibility.

ceara