[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe from Autumn Melees

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 17:06:26 PST 2005

Home safe, unpacked trailor, and thankfully every one
is now showered. Had a GREAT time! "COME BACK LOCH
RUADH!!" is now firmly engraved in my brain! I'll post
the pics I took later and let every one know where to
find them.

See everyone when we get back from Farkansas!!

Happy Thanksgiving to those I won't get a chance to
talk with before we leave on Wed. Sorry we will miss
bardic on Saturday.

Kat, Cathal and Kidlings

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"