[Loch-Ruadh] Re: (no subject) and on the road again

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 07:05:13 PST 2005

Janie,

I think you might have Robert confused with Gator. You
see, our lil Robert has put on quite the growth spurt
in the past months and now matches Gator's height. And
they .. well look they like brothers. Go figure. Hehe
He was indeed a bit fresh with that gargoyle.. but
boys will be boys. At least it wasn't a sheep.

Now that he has returned home from the lands of
Atenveldt Gator smiles too often. I wonder what he is
up to yet I know that some times I just don't want to
know. He is shown in the pic of the boy in the doorway
wrapped in a black cloak. Looking like quite the
vampire.

We did indeed have a wonderful time. Despite KamiKAZee
the KAZmanian devil trying to kill me with duct tape
bricks. (At least he didn't spit at me this time when
I was nice to him) *feigns a wounded look*

Well, in just minutes we are heading out to the far
lands of Farkansas. If we do not return by Saturday
evening send the army!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all those we are truly thankful
to call friend and family!

Lady Kat, Lord Cathal, Lord Duckie, Gator, Robert and
Melodie
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Great pics.

Looks like all of you had a wonderful time. I do
wonder what the young man was doing with the Gargoyle.
I do not get to see him much and I was wondering if he
still remembered how to smile. It is good to see him
smiling.

Thank you for sharing.

Janie

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"