[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Bordermarch Autumn Melee Pictures

dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Nov 23 08:21:41 PST 2005

Great pictures!

Thank you Lady Katheryn!

My pickups with Duckie were *really* fun, but I had no idea you were
capturing them. I am disappointed that I continue to step out from behind my
shield so badly. But "Thank You" for letting me see it. Duckie: Next time I
do that, take my leg with glee!  (I am *really* looking forward to our next
fight. :-)

Thanks again for the pictures!

Baron Armand Dragonetti

> From: Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Bordermarch Autumn Melee Pictures
> To: Shire Of Loch Ruadh <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
>
> For those interested I once again have pictures
> (non-labeled) to share.
>

> Bordermarch Autumn Melee:

http://photobucket.com/albums/c109/fem_cat4/Bordermarch%20Autumn%20Melee%202
005/