[Loch-Ruadh] Populace listing

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Wed Nov 23 13:32:55 PST 2005

I regreat I have been remiss in one of the things I do.

For those of you who are not listed on the Loch Ruadh OP page but consider
yourself part of the family that is Loch Ruadh, please send me your SCA name
or mundane name is you are still trying to decide on one and it will get
added to the Populace of Loch Ruadh page located at
http://www.geocities.com/dohmnall_oruairc/LRPopulace.htm

And please also check your listings on the OP to see if there are any
corrections that need to be made, awards added, or yourself added to it.

Domhnall