[Loch-Ruadh] New Chronicler

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Nov 29 15:50:12 PST 2005

This announcement should have gone out right after Officer's Meeting,
except that my memory is definitely not improving with age.

The Central Regional Chronicler, Lady Carletta da Nicolosi, has made her
selection for the new Chronicler of Loch Ruadh.

And the victim, er, winner is:

(drumroll, please)

(scroll down, I promise it's there)

Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes!

(And Kaz breathes a large sigh of relief - even though he had already
foolishly agreed to act as her deputy should she be chosen.)

My last issue of the Scarlet Letter will be the upcoming January-February
issue, as it is actually produced at the end of December.  Kat will be
warranted in January, and will take over not only the Scarlet Letter, but
also the Loch Ruadh website and the mailing list.

Please join me in congratulating her, and remember that the Chronicler
can't publish a quality product unless the Populace makes the effort to
provide the raw materials - articles, artwork, et cetera.

In Service,
Padraig
Chronicler (but not for long, now)
--