[Loch-Ruadh] New Chronicler

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 29 17:37:21 PST 2005

We all welcome Kat to the Sucker Club. Form those of us who don't know what, how, where, when, where or why we are doing what we are supposed to do.  The blind leading the blind who are holding on to the lame and mentally impaired.

Gruffed Mar AP Rodi

PS: I just had to do 147 clicks to get this through spell check.

Padraig Ru ad Ó Malawian <Padraig_Rad at Irisher.org> wrote:

This announcement should have gone out right after Officer's Meeting,
except that my memory is definitely not improving with age.

The Central Regional Chronicler, Lady Carlotta DA Nicolis, has made her
selection for the new Chronicler of Loch Riyadh.

And the victim, er, winner is:

(drum roll, please)

(scroll down, I promise it's there)

Lady Katheryn Margarete DE Reyes!

(And AZ breathes a large sigh of relief - even though he had already
foolishly agreed to act as her deputy should she be chosen.)

My last issue of the Scarlet Letter will be the upcoming January-February
issue, as it is actually produced at the end of December. Kat will be
warranted in January, and will take over not only the Scarlet Letter, but
also the Loch Riyadh website and the mailing list.

Please join me in congratulating her, and remember that the Chronicler
can't publish a quality product unless the Populace makes the effort to
provide the raw materials - articles, artwork, ET Tera.

In Service,
Padraig
Chronicler (but not for long, now)
--