[Loch-Ruadh] FYI: Yule Cabins Still Available!

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 09:55:53 PST 2005

I just happened to call today to find out info about
the kitchen's in the cabins and remembered to ask if
there were still cabins available. There are! So if
you are still looking for a room, sleeping on a floor,
sleeping in a corner, sliding under some one else's
bed you DO have options!

I wasn't able to get the list of which cabins were
available, but the receptionist didn't sound like they
were overly booked and a quick call will get ya all
the information ya need.

The phone number is 254-897-2321

Cabin Rates:

All cabins have AC, Heat and bathrooms. There are NO
kitchen utensils provided. No oven, only gas stove
tops.

=============

Cottages - 2 double beds NO kitchen $50.00

Pecanwood - 2 double beds - kitchenette - no linens
$73

Peachwood and Honeywood -2 double beds - kitchenette -
linens are furnished- $73

Family Units - 3 double beds - kitchenette - no linens
- $58

Camper - 5 double beds - Kitchenette - no linens - $90

And there are others.. with bunkbeds and cots. Didn't
really see them as overly comfy so I'm not gonna list
them.

Hope this helps!

Lady Katheryn
Shire of Loch Ruadh