[Loch-Ruadh] Grandson AJ

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Wed Nov 30 22:09:10 PST 2005

I will have pictures of my grandson AJ at Yule Revel.  Please allow this
grandpa that has been called "older than dirt" by two of his "brothers" to
be a proud grandpa this weekend.  :-)  I actually got to hold the little guy
for a little while tonight when I stopped by the hospital on the way home
from the airport.  Yeah babies can melt the oldest and "toughest" of hearts.
Pardon me but damn he's cute.  But all parents and grandparents think that.
See you folks Friday night.  Sean won't be there but someone suitable as a
replacement will be.  Message to follow :-)

Tim

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"