[Loch-Ruadh] Tough month...

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 7 07:09:47 PST 2005

So sorry,I just got home Sunday.
A good horse is a good friend also,I am sorry you lost her.
CNurmi

K N <vigulf at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I am very sorry to hear that Caddie has passed on ,
I know how happy you were when you got that horse my
                                                         condolence's Sludgy..

                                              Vigulf

Sluggy! <Sludgy9912 at swbell.net> wrote:
Sometime during the night last night, Caddie, my first horse, died. She
was 21 years old. She loved to work and was a joy to ride. A little
grumpy sometimes, but then again, aren't we all?

Sluggy!