[Loch-Ruadh] three kings

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 8 09:07:49 PST 2005

Silly me was actually thinking that the company I work for was giving us a holiday on Nov. 11.  I mean, just because almost every bank in town is closed, why should I assume that none of them would have service calls for me to answer.

The lowdown is that I won't make it to Three Kings as early on the 11th as I had hoped, and might not get there until early morning the 12th.

What would be good to bring to potluck?  What's left that we need?

Terrence

Jawa05 at cs.com wrote:
we will bring a dessert of some kind. thanks!
see you this weekend.

Loch-Ruadh mailing list
Loch-Ruadh at ansteorra.org