[Loch-Ruadh] Three Kings

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 10 20:24:56 PST 2005

I guess my daughter has made arrangements with Kaz for my ride to Three Kings. So no, I don't need a ride from anyone else.

Thanks,

Dana
  Catrin wrote:

  When I spoke to Aingeal earlier, she said you were riding with Kaz, is this the case or do you still need a ride? We're bound to be able to find someone for you to hitch with.

  Catrin

  Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    Is anyone day tripping that might have room for me and a small cooler?  My back is just not up to camping this weekend. I can be ready anytime Saturday morning and Aingeal & Caerell have my chair packed.

    Dana