[Loch-Ruadh] FW Public Library Book Sale

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 11 15:15:06 PST 2005

For those not at Three Kings, the Friends of the Ft. Worth Library are selling books in the shopping center right across from Harbor Freight tools (Wedgewood Village, between Trail Lake and Old Granbury Rd. next to I-20).  Hardbacks, audio books, and videos are $1.  You can pick out all the paperbacks you can fit in a plastic Albertsons bag for $1.  I already got a  bag full including books on calligraphy, medieval history, and mythology.  Sale runs all weekend including Sunday.

Terrence