[Loch-Ruadh] home from 3 kings

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 13 05:54:53 PST 2005

               at last count emma was home  some what nauseous   no major
problems according to the
angiogram  Dr   i stayed at the hosp with her and her dad  ( both some what
scared   her hubby was in NJ  some where east of here  on the coast   and
couldn't get home  he drives a long haul big rig )

 i haven't spoken to her sat and today  if i don't hear from her  by noon
I'll call her     (approved by Grainne)     wolfie

<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>