FW: [Loch-Ruadh] computer

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 14 06:46:57 PST 2005

I would suppose that this means that none of our computer savvy members have seen your post, or that they have not ben available to assist you.
This is not the type of post that requires any permission or approval.
Be patient till someone has time to get with you, or speak to someone in person at a meeting.

John Stegall <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
does this mean  no help?  or do i have to go thru the procedure  of asking our sillyshaw or the grandhawhoo  if  there is will someone please let me know so i can fill out the paperwork and submit it to our herald so it can get lost   wolfie

wolfie !
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Why Wait if a good book isn't around read the good book