[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:26:18 PST 2005

Kaz and Kazettes are home, unpacked and tired. We had a great time and Loch
Ruadh raised a few eyebrows (in a good way). Several of us were complemented
on our armor and shield construction by His Grace Patty Mike. Prince Mahdi
also selected Finn Ruadh in several battles to hold key spots in the
strategic plans.
 Vivat Loch Ruadh!!

 On 11/20/05, Baron Rozell <bear at ddsob.com> wrote:

>  Just wanted to drop a quick note, Brighid and I are home safe. We had a
> great time at Bordermarch melees. Now, it's time to unpack and get ready for
> the work week. J
>
>  -Conor / Bear
>
> Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we
> will be able to treat life as art.

Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)