[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

clan_mac at charter.net clan_mac at charter.net
Fri Nov 25 23:51:30 PST 2005

go 377 to Interstate 20 East. Take I-20 East and exit at Crowley Rd. Take a right on Crowley rd and go south until you come to Sycamore School rd. Take a right & go west until you come to Meadowcreek which is the 2nd stoplight. Make a left on Meadowcreek & go passed the 4 way stop and make a left onto Creekwood. We will be on the left about halfway down the road.

Aingeal