[Loch-Ruadh] harry potter

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 08:29:42 PST 2005

How many of you went to see Harry Potter this week? We
saw it Wednesday. I liked the movie, but my boys and
my dad were not too keen on it. They were confused as
a lot of the book has been left out. People who hadn't
read the book, like themselves, were lost. It just
didn't flow well.

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown