[Loch-Ruadh] Ceara and baby

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 29 07:02:24 PST 2005

Add my congratulations and best wishes to Mom, Dad and Grampa Tim.
You better have some pictures at Yule Revel!!

Dana

Tim <yukon at ddsob.com> wrote:
    All,

    I wanted everyone to know that Ceara had her baby boy this morning at 12:54 am.  Alexander James Buckner is doing fine.  At birth he weighed 7 lbs 15 oz and was about 19 inches long.  Ceara is doing fine as well.  I just talked to her and I will be going by the hospital here soon to see her before I head to the airport to catch a flight to Roanoke, VA.  I'll be back tomorrow night and will hopefully be able to get pictures of her and the baby then.  I'll try to bring them to Yule Revel.

    Just so you're aware, she won't have access to email until after the first of the year so I'll pass on any words you'd like to say to her

    Sean/GrandpaTim