[Loch-Ruadh] Mindtrick

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 04:45:57 PST 2005

haha.  That is one of my sayings as well.  Why do they
call it common sense when it really isn't that common.

Ok, for those out there trying to figure it out ..

Write down what every card is when you look at the
first set of 6 and without picking a card, go on to
the next page.

You will see that the next 5 cards are not any of the
first 6.  For example, that King of Hearts was
replaced by a King of Diamonds.

The way your mind is working on this is you see RED
KING when you go from page to page instead of SUITED
KING.

Eirikr