[Loch-Ruadh] Ceara and baby

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 07:54:35 PST 2005

I don't know ya'll yet. But congrats and good luck!
Little boys can be a handful... But you have a little
while before he gets to that stage. LOL
Emma

--- Tim Cantley <yukon505 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Wolfie but this is my second.  I have a 5 1/2
> year old grandson by my
> oldest boy as well.  One of these days I'll get them
> both to an SCA event.
>

> From: "John Stegall" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net>
> To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra,
> SCA,Inc."
> <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> Subject: RE: [Loch-Ruadh] Ceara and baby
> Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:18:17 -0600
>
> congrads granps     glad to have you  aboard the
> grandpa club   !

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown