[Loch-Ruadh] Add me to the food list

reilly library reillylibrary at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:55:09 PST 2005

Greetings all,

You may not know me but I came to a couple of your bardics, and I talked to
Tegwared and will be staying as a newcomer with ya'll this weekend. I'm
really looking forward to it.

Sign me up to bring a dessert, probably chocolate zucchini cake. It tastes
better than it sounds.
I'll also bring some cheese and crackers.

On another note, if anybody needs a ride to the site Friday night let me
know. I'm driving from downtown Fort Worth and probably getting off work
around 4. I'd be happy to give someone a lift, so long as it's going in that
direction.

See ya'll soon.

Ottavia Isabella Perugino (aka Andrea Harwell)