[Loch-Ruadh] dog

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 13 14:41:02 PDT 2005

  if my lady seems down   we had to have "bobbin  " our westi dog  put to sleep  today
we still have red  the valhund   (  i had to do some fast talking to keep me from  going and keeping bobbin ) she was  13 years old and could not stand up and walk across the yard
 see ya'll at fighter practice if psbl    wolfie

wolfie !
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
In Service to the Most High: from whom all blessings flow
and the kingdom