[Loch-Ruadh] Message from Vivian

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Oct 1 13:40:16 PDT 2005

Would anyone going that way be kind enough to tell him "get well" for me?

Terrence

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Update:
Dad will be staying for at least a couple of days, mainly for meds and observation. His arrhythmia is acting up!!
His room number is 105 and the direct phone number to his room is 817-370-3975. His mundane name is Don McKinnon!! Give Vivian a break and give him a visit or a phone call.

Dana

Dad was admitted to Baylor All Saints at City View yesterday with what was thought to be a blood clot in his leg. That was ruled out with a sonogram so he was put on IV antibiotics. He might be released sometime today.

I will continue to update for Vivian as needed.

Dana