[Loch-Ruadh] Coronation ideas

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Wed Oct 5 20:40:22 PDT 2005

Yes I know it's WAY early to start planning on who's going especially since
we don't even know where, prices, etc, but it's not to early to throw out
ideas.

If we go do we do a pot luck among the group for feast? Do we want to go all
out on table decoration for those who chose to sit together? Who is
tentatively planning on going? Just some things to consider. If anyone else
has ideas please throw them out.

Coronation is being hosted by the Barony of Elfsea on the weekend of 13-15
January 2006.

Domhnall