[Loch-Ruadh] Mordi Update - the whole storie

Mordikar mordikar at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 9 16:54:28 PDT 2005

Greetings my fellow Loch-Ruadhians....

   Forgive my typing... i'm on pain pils. Friday i went to a care now
clinic for what i thought  was a kidney infection and constopation.
turns out my white blood cell count was almost 17000  an it was suuposed
to be around 7000 -  10000. So they said "go to the emergency room NOW
cause your body is trying to fight something and we think it's an
infected gall-bladder. So Illi drives me t harris. and they decided  my
appendix needed to go. (they wern't real sure cause my appendix was
aperantly in the wrong spot ... leave it to me)

any how i was admitted to the hospital like 2 0r 3 am saturday and i had
surgery somewhere around 10 ish (io think ... i was in la la land so i
have no real clue) ... and they let me go home today ... i am just now
getting home. no driving working or heavy lifting for a week...  so i'm
now off to eat some real food

:)

Mordie