[Loch-Ruadh] Fabric District Trip

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Wed Oct 12 16:55:59 PDT 2005

Just a reminder of our shopping trip to the Fabric District in Dallas this
Sat., Oct. 15th.  We are planning to meet at the IHOP on I-30 and East
Chase Parkway at 8 am; this should get us to the shops by 9am.  After we
see how many are going, we will see if we can reduce the number of vehicles
being driven in order to save some gas.  Of course, it is more fun when we
go together.

If you are planning on going, would you reply to the list so we might get
an idea of our numbers.  Look forward to seeing a big group on Sat.

Bicé
Loch Ruadh MoAS