[Loch-Ruadh] Forwarding mail from Cormac

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 08:17:20 PDT 2005

As a homeschooler, I have found that there is a book
rate at the post office. It is cheaper than regular
rates.

--- PBW <PBW_RN at ev1.net> wrote:

> Thank you for sharing that with us all. We have been
> sending him the "motomails" about every two weeks or
> so (as I am sure many others are mailing him too!)
> and have asked him if there was anything we could
> send. So off to the bookshelves it is! Are we gonna
> try to get a carepackage together for him? Books can
> be heavy and dont know what that would do to
> shipping.
>
> Magdalea/Pook

Whether one is Hindu or a Muslim or a Christian, how you live your life is proof that you are or not fully His. We cannot condemn or judge or pass words that will hurt people. We don't know in what way God is appearing to that soul and what God is drawing that soul to; therefor, who are we to condemn anybody?
    Mother Teresa