[Loch-Ruadh] Calendar Question

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Oct 13 09:22:16 PDT 2005

Oh yeah?  How do we know that you're really Elizabeth?  Maybe you are a
clever imposter, hmm?

As for the calendar, I'll get it fixed either tomorrow or Saturday.  See
what happens when you try to work on webpages when you're half asleep?  I
guess I could have used some of that coffee Elizabeth (if that's who she
really is) has had.  ;-)

Padraig