[Loch-Ruadh] Calendar Question

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 17:55:43 PDT 2005

Elizabeth,
wanted to know... since we are having garb workshop
next weekend if you could help me make my boy's garb?
I don't know how to sew at all... but am very willing
to learn. Do you think we'd have time to make three
little boys tunics? It's just that the 31st is
Halloween and we are broke. The material would be much
cheaper than a costume and I could kill two birds with
one stone.
Emma

--- Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:

> At 11:22 AM 10/13/2005 -0500, you wrote:
> >Oh yeah?  How do we know that you're really
> Elizabeth?  Maybe you are a
> >clever imposter, hmm?
> >
> >As for the calendar, I'll get it fixed either
> tomorrow or Saturday.  See
> >what happens when you try to work on webpages when
> you're half asleep?  I
> >guess I could have used some of that coffee
> Elizabeth (if that's who she
> >really is) has had.  ;-)
> >
> >Padraig
>
> Well, you can go ahead and have another cup of
> coffee if you want, but the
> calendar ain't broke, so don't fix it.  Garb
> workshop is at 1 pm on Sunday
> the 30th.  This to give some of the people that have
> to work on Sat. a
> chance to attend as  well as being after the church
> time for most people on
> Sunday.    Clever, Huh?
>
> Bicé
> LRMoAS

Whether one is Hindu or a Muslim or a Christian, how you live your life is proof that you are or not fully His. We cannot condemn or judge or pass words that will hurt people. We don't know in what way God is appearing to that soul and what God is drawing that soul to; therefor, who are we to condemn anybody?
    Mother Teresa