[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Officers Meeting

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Oct 17 09:04:53 PDT 2005

You are indeed correct.  I had forgotten to change the reminders on my
calendar program, and it popped up the reminder for Officer's Meeting this
morning.  Worse yet, I didn't remember the change in meeting dates and
just went ahead and sent out the reminder.  I have now updated my calendar
reminders.

I apologize for the misinformation.

Padraig