[Loch-Ruadh] Available tomorrow....

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 19:11:31 PDT 2005

What a ridiculous law. :)

--- Madelina de Lindesay <lymadelina at earthlink.net>
wrote:

---------------------------------
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it is illegal
for an individual to hold a raffle in Texas, no matter
how worthy the cause, with few exceptions.  Check out:

http://www.oag.state.tx.us/newspubs/weeklyag/2004/0604all.html#raffles

That being said, I doubt anyone would turn in an
individual.  But I just thought you might want to
know.

Madelina