[Loch-Ruadh] Three Kings

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Oct 17 20:54:52 PDT 2005

I'll probably go and camp.  I had a good time last year, even in the rain.  Good archery event and good bardic.

Terrence

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
The Battle of Three Kings is the Shire of Rosenfeld's (Tyler, TX) annual
event. Every year the theme is a different historical battle or war, with
three commanders representing Kings, Queens or generals that were involved
in the particular conflict. Go here
http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/threekings05/index.htm for a description of
this year's theme. It's a great event and always a lot of fun.

Padraig