[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlel Letter Submissions

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Oct 24 10:44:47 PDT 2005

First of all, I apologize to anyone who intended to give me submissions
for the Scarlet Letter at Bardic Saturday night.  I was helping my son
move, and by the time I got back from Dallas and got cleaned up, it was
nearly 10pm.  "The best laid plans of mice and men..."

So far I have Officer's missives from Catrin and Tegwared, and articles
from Catrin and Dohmnall.  (And many thanks to them for getting their
submissions in on time.)

To everyone else, please get your submissions to me immediately at
chronicler at lochruadh.org.  I still need Officer's missives from the rest
of the Officers, Ruadh Noises, articles, book reviews, trip reports, A&S
articles, etc.

In Service,
Padraig
Chronicler