[Loch-Ruadh] Workshops on Sunday

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 28 07:00:46 PDT 2005

Wouldn't you know it.  I committed myself to go see the parents and kids Sunday.  And Chantel needs to work on garb and I need to work on armor.  Hafta do it next time.

Terrence

Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:
Reminder - the Garb and Armor Workshops are this Sunday at my house, 8762 Gray Fox Court, http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&1ahXX=&address=8762+Gray+Fox+Court&city=&state=&zipcode=76123.
Everyone is invited.

We could use the following items if you are coming:
Folding Tables
Sewing Machines
Clothing Patterns
Knowledge (hint to Elizabeth and Gwenllian)
Dishing Stumps
Armor Tools
Jigsaw blades (I have a few left, but they break easily)
Anything else you can think of

Don't forget to bring your own:
Cloth
Unfinshed Projects
Armor Pieces
Thread
Chair
Rivets
Kids (if they want to come along)

The workshop will begin at 1:00 and go till we are done. If eveyone brings some food, we can have a potluck mid afternoon. Just bring something for yourself and enough to share.
If you don't have cloth and need garb, stop by walmart and pick up +/-5 yards of the dollar cloth and we'll try to get you an outfit made (you do the work, we'll provide the help). If you need steel for armor, I still have quite a bit of 14 gauge sheet steel in the garage.

If you don't need to make any garb or armor, come by anyway and help the newbies out with tips and suggestions. If you need garb or armor, bring the raw materials and we'll find someone to help you out (Karl and Emma, this means you).

As a side note to my lovely Sister Cat, get yourself and your armor down here Sunday. I'm tired of hearing you say "My armor isn't done yet".

Polydore - Is there anyway we can meet up before the workshop so I can get some helm pieces to sell to the new fighters and combat archers?

If you have any questions about the workshops, ask them on the group list or call me.
See you Sunday.

--
Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)