[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Drivers license Info

Weylyn and Brenna MacAllister house_macallister at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:45:30 PDT 2005

This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it along. Check your drivers
license. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet,
including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture
and all!! Thanks Homeland Security! Where are our rights? I definitely
removed
mine. I suggest you do the same...Go to the web site and check it out.
Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your
license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This
will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com

Weylyn