[Loch-Ruadh] Message from Vivian

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 07:56:28 PDT 2005

No. I'm new around here... so I'm not sure if you can
get off on Bryant Irving to get there. : ) I'll figure
it out though. We have moving to do today... but maybe
tonight or tomorrow I'll stop by. The boys are making
get well cards now. :)
Emma

--- Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I don't know...from Benbrook you would get to it off
> of Bryant Irving Exit.
> Does that help?
>
> Dana
> whodoesnotdriveandcannotgivedirectionstoanywhere
>

> Emma wrote:
>

> Is Cityview the hospital off of Hulen?
> Emma
>
> --- Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > Update:
> > Dad will be staying for at least a couple of days,
> > mainly for meds and observation. His arrhythmia is
> > acting up!!
> > His room number is 105 and the direct phone number
> > to his room is 817-370-3975. His mundane name is
> Don
> > McKinnon!! Give Vivian a break and give him a
> visit
> > or a phone call.
> >
> > Dana

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." Winston Churchill