[Loch-Ruadh] Coronation ideas

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 09:22:47 PDT 2005

I plan on going, and coordinated table decorations sound wonderful!  I have
hardly used my Loch Ruadh plates and I have a LOOOOONG red and gold cloth
that will cover approx. 16' of 30" table.  Oh boy, I haven't been this
enthusiastic for a while!  Anyone else ready to start planning?

TRH Mahdi and Valeria had a great first coronation and, personally, I think
they were good monarchs.

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!