[Loch-Ruadh] Mordi Update - the whole storie

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 9 20:29:45 PDT 2005

It wasn't his ballbladder that was removed.. it was his appendix. They were confused.. due to the fact that his appendix wasn't in the spot where it normally is. His was abit higher up for some reason. I'm staying home with him thru Tuesday, and he'll be home for the week total. As far as dietary goes he can have what he wants, or thinks he can handle, but for atleast a few days he's eating things that are easy to digest, like chicken, or fish.

He's doing really good actually, it's just getting up out of chairs, and beds that is the problem. Speaking of beds.. I've got to go, and help get him into the bed.

ili