[Loch-Ruadh] Report that GW is still a go.

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 12 06:31:18 PDT 2005

Tegwared says he's seen the same e-mail on the Archer's list, that he believes the author of the post is John the Pursuer (sp?), and that he is listed as the coordinator for GWxv on some site or other. So he may have valid info.
Guess we'll have to wait for registration announcements to be sure.

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:
Yep, I agree, that's why I passed it along as a "report."  I was also hoping to scare up someone that might have independant info agreeing or disagreeing.

Terrence

Kathy Varner <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I saw that post.
Since our Land O Crat has been in touch with the Permanent Structure Coordinator, and she had no information, it would probably be a good idea to wait for more official notice before feeling assured that Gulf War will occur.
The post to the Steppes list was forwarded from another list, and originated from a person with no clear status as someone in the know.
Mistress Diana seems to be our most accurate source of information for the present.

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:

Steppes List just had an e-mail stating that the owner of the Gulf War site has cancelled all activity at the site up until Gulf War, but is still planning to hold Gulf War.

Terrence

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!