[Loch-Ruadh] Calendar Question

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 13 09:34:35 PDT 2005

Please remember I suffer from CRS but the time sticks in my head because Garb workshop was to be held AFTER church hence Sunday at 1:00 PM. Our wonderful Seneschal, Catrin or the Minister of A&S, Bice should be able to confirm this information.

Dana

Kaz wrote:

According to the Shire Calendar, the Garb / Armor Workshop is scheduled for Saturday the 30th of October. The last Saturday of the month is the 29th. Should this workshop be on Saturday the 29th or Sunday the 30th?

--
Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)