[Loch-Ruadh] Calendar Question

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Oct 13 17:26:04 PDT 2005

At 11:22 AM 10/13/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Oh yeah?  How do we know that you're really Elizabeth?  Maybe you are a
>clever imposter, hmm?
>
>As for the calendar, I'll get it fixed either tomorrow or Saturday.  See
>what happens when you try to work on webpages when you're half asleep?  I
>guess I could have used some of that coffee Elizabeth (if that's who she
>really is) has had.  ;-)
>
>Padraig

Well, you can go ahead and have another cup of coffee if you want, but the
calendar ain't broke, so don't fix it.  Garb workshop is at 1 pm on Sunday
the 30th.  This to give some of the people that have to work on Sat. a
chance to attend as  well as being after the church time for most people on
Sunday.    Clever, Huh?

Bicé
LRMoAS