[Loch-Ruadh] Broken son

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Oct 14 07:52:58 PDT 2005

At 08:47 AM 10/14/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>I *TOLD* y'all everything happens in threes!
>
>Magdalea/Pook
>
>P.S. Tell Tor we're keeping him in our prayers for a speedy recovery.
>Ouchies.  both legs broke!

Oh no!!  Not both legs, just both bones in one leg.   I  can't imagine both
legs.

But I do have an update, they are not putting in plates.  Instead, a rod in
the bone all the way from his knee down to his ankle.  They are going to
take his knee apart and go through the bone and put screws in down by the
ankle to hold everything together.  Big ouch.  Since the bone by his ankle
is broken into 3 pieces, I guess that is the best thing to do.  I guess it
is kinda like we use duct tape.  Maybe I should take him a roll just in
case. <G>

Anyway they just took him to surgery and we found out where we can wait, so
we are out the door.  Thanks to everyone for their good wishes and prayers;
I will pass them on.....and I will keep you posted.

Bicé