[Loch-Ruadh] Fabric District Trip

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Oct 14 21:32:32 PDT 2005

At 04:53 PM 10/14/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>I am planning on meeting you all there. What time are you planning on
>arriving at the fabric district and where do we want to meet?

Brighid,

We are meeting at 8:00, but since I have never been there, I am not sure
about our arrival time.  I Suggest you  (1) BE SURE TO TAKE YOUR CELL
PHONE, (2) Pick out a centrally located parking lot, (3) tell us what you
will be driving, (4) watch for us and we will look for you, (5) go back to
(1) and we will call you when we get close!

Sorry, I couldn't resist being a SA, but most of it does sound like a good
plan, what do you think?  I just checked and I don't have your cell phone
number but I bet Dana does.  If she doesn't you better call her.

See you tomorrow,
Bicé